- High extraction results due to left- and right-hand motion of the cone
- One size fits all – optimized cone for small (lemons) and big fruits (oranges)
- 40 W motor power – enough power for all the oranges
- Glass carafe with 1.000 ml capacity – enough juice for family and friends
- Also suitable for small amount (e.g. one lemon for season): Use without glass possible
- Lid included for comfortable serving and storage in the refrigerator
- LED indicator
- Impressive glass carafe – ready-to-serve on the table
- Stainless steel sieve and metal pressing cone for longevity
- All plastics that are in contact with food are BPA free
- Drip stop keeps the worktop clean when taking off the motor unit
- No worries about cleaning after preparation: Carafe, sieve, cone, rubber pad, dust lid and juice collector are dishwasher safe
- Easy storage: Lid for glass carafe
- Dust cover keeps the citrus press clean and always ready to press
We strive to ship your goodies within 24 hours after receiving your payment. Once your order leaves:
- Gauteng 1-2 working days
- Other Main Centres 2-3 working days
- Regional Areas 2-5 working days
- Remote Areas 5-7 working days
These delivery times are estimations, and although we cannot guarantee exact delivery times, we can guarantee that your delivery will be strictly monitored until it arrives safely in your hands. You’re always welcome to call us on 0118323592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check in.
Couriers generally deliver from Monday to Friday between 08h00 - 12h00 and 14h00 - 17h00 on weekdays only, and do not deliver on public holidays.
We deliver to shipping addresses within South Africa only.
Deliveries to game reserves and high risk areas may carry a surplus shipping cost. Should this be applicable to your order, we’ll be sure to notify you beforehand to arrange same.